Whistle Stop Tour 2021
A cruise in company, visiting seven ports in seven days…
- 17 June Booking deadline
- 22 June Muster in Dun Laoghaire
- 29 June Disperse from Malahide
- Dun Laoghaire (club pontoons, barbecue at RIYC)
- Wicklow (east pier, bar at Wicklow Sailing Club)
- Arklow (river pontoon, barbecue and bar at Arklow Sailing Club)
- Greystones (marina, bar at Greystones Sailing Club)
- Dublin (bridge lift, river pontoon at 3 Arena)
- Skerries (anchor along beach)
- Malahide (marina, bar at Malahide Yacht Club)
If you’re interested in coming along, you need to submit a booking form. The information you provide will be seen by the cruise organisers. Some information may be shared with cruise participants, caterers and berthing organisations.
- For administration we need to know the boat name and skipper’s contact details.
- For berthing and for safety at sea we need to know the boat’s length, draft, hull colour, make and model.
- For Covid tracing we need to know the name and telephone number of each person who might be aboard.
You’ll be spending time with your catering group or ‘pod’ of six people, so talk to your friends. If you don’t express a preference we’ll choose a group for you.
If you’re not doing the whole tour please tell us your itinerary.
Confirm your booking
Before you can participate in the event you must submit a booking form and pay an administrative charge for the boat. You must also be a member of the Association, and you must login.
At Arklow we expect everyone to attend the barbecue at the sailing club. You need to pay for all your party’s meals in advance.
To do this, login and visit the Event Shop at the bottom of this page.