With eleven days to go, we have bookings for 38 boats with 128 sailors aboard. That’s a great turnout for the last sailing event of our season, and we look forward to seeing a big spectacle in the Liffey.
Unfortunately the Clayton Hotel can’t accommodate us this year. We’ve arranged for the caterer who looked after us in Malahide in the spring to serve us at the river pontoon. The price is the same and tickets already sold are still valid.
With such a large fleet and complex arrangements it’s important we firm up on numbers this week.
- Please check your booking acknowledgement email and let us know if anything’s changed.
- Login at https://cruising.ie and visit the Event page
- Download the Briefing notes and Fleet list
- If you haven’t paid the administration fee to confirm your booking, buy one ‘Three Bridges 2021’ (€20) in the event shop.
- For each person who needs a meal, buy one ‘Dinner in Dublin’ meal ticket (€20).
Any booking that hasn’t been confirmed after Friday 3 September will be cancelled.
If you can’t login, or have difficulty buying products in the shop, ask the organisers for help or contact Simon Parker.